September 29th, 2016 | Published in admin
|A special post related to this morning’s crash. We pray for those hurt and killed, and are committed to doing all we can to support the commuters we serve.|
To the media: Clever Commute provides B2B services including aggregated datafeeds and advisory services. Contact us to learn more.
The Top 1/2 Dozen Tips for 29-September
- Other stations (e.g., NY Penn and Newark Penn) will be crowded and in use by Hoboken commuters.
Get there early and be patient.
- NJ Transit (web and e-mail alerts) is the best place to learn about cross-honoring with other carriers.
There are sometimes nuances about stations / routes…but today’s approach seems appropriately broad.
- NJ Transit always offers NJT train/bus cross honoring. Tonight might be a good opportunity to use it.
To learn more, start at NJT web = >Ticket Option => Rail Tickets => Ticket Flexibility
- Use NJ Transit’s free app to get your tickets.
- www.njtransit.com may continue to be up and down.
Keep trying and do not wait until the evening rush begins.
- If you are looking for a NJT train map, you can find them on other sites, too