|Terms and Conditions
Completeness and/or Accuracy of the "Data"
- For our free service, the messages / alerts come from your fellow commuters. Therefore:
- You may not receive an alert for all issues
- We do not guarantee the information you receive will be accurate and / or timely
- We are not liable for any actions you take (or don't take) based on messages received
- Due to various technical issues, some message may be delayed or blocked. Clever Commute expressly disclaims any liability for any such issues
Use of the "Data"
- By signing up for a given list, you agree that you are a rider on that route and you may only sign up for routes that you ride
- When you send a message via any of our services, you assign all rights to that message to Clever Commute
(the message becomes the property of Clever Commute)
- We may enter into partnerships with third parties for the aggregated, anonymized content of these messages
Use of the Roster and/or Membership Info
- Through the act of signing up for Clever Commute, members agree to use the list solely for the stated purpose of helping with the commute and may not use the list for any other purpose
- Clever Commute reserves the right to send you promotional mailings on behalf Clever Commute or our partners
- Clever Commute may enter into partnerships with third parties for the aggregated, anonymized demographic information
- Clever Commute will not sell (trade, lend, etc) your specific member info to any third parties
- Clever Commute will protect your e-mail address and any other information you share. Note that only people on the list may send mails to the list. However, Clever Commute is not responsible for the behavior of people who do gain access to your e-mail address.
- We offer both free and paid services
- Clever Commute reserves the right to change its pricing in the future
- Clever Commute may discontinue this service at any time
- Use discretion when communicating with people you do not know. Assume that all identities have not been verified, and behave with appropriate caution.
- You must share certain demographic / commute-related info at sign-up. Clever Commute reserves the right to modify our usage rules and require you to share more demographic information in the future
If you behavior is deemed to be inappropriate by the providers
- Clever Commute reserves the right, in its full discretion, to change your settings so that each of your messages requires approval by the list owner before being sent to the group
- Clever Commute reserves the right, in its full discretion, to suspend and/or terminate your ability to send messages to the group
- Clever Commute reserves the right, in its full discretion, to remove you from the list and/or the Clever Commute program at any time
Clever Commute Comment Policy
- All persons or entities submitting comments on Clever Commute are responsible for all consequences, legal or otherwise, arising from their comments, including libel, infringement of copyright or actions that threaten a third party. Clever Commute expressly disclaims responsibility for any such liability.
- By submitting a comment, you agree to indemnify Clever Commute, its partners and employees from any liability, legal or otherwise, arising from your comments.
- Please report any inappropriate comments via the address provided on the messages