November 12th, 2015 |
|Android beta version of the PREMIUM Clever Commute app!
How it works
- You must be in the Clever Commute beta program to install the app (Use the Contact form of our website to let us know you want to join the beta test).
- Request a download of the beta from Google Play via the link we send you.
Note: We can not control the timing of the download from Google Play to your device. We appreciate your patience.
- The premium version generally looks like the free version. There are two differences:
A. At login, you get a pop-up saying your first 30 days are free
B. There is a menu option to purchase premium (currently $24.99)
- Please experiment in the trial period…but also do make the purchase.
The Google Play app is aware of the fact that this is a beta product…so you will not actually be charged.
No matter what: rest assured that your real first year fees are “on us”
- See all the features here – http://clevercommute.com/premium
Inside Track user? Then use your existing id and password.
– Otherwise –
Use your existing user id and password (which you use for the free app)
- The Beta software DOES connect you to the live Clever Commute system.
- Yes – you can use the beta version to send real messages if you have something to report to fellow commuters.
- If you want to send a “test” message, then we must pre-configure your account via these steps. Else, you will be spamming your fellow users.
- Free users see fewer message (shorter history) than Inside Track users.
- Please give us feedback. Let us know if you have ANY questions.