Our Premium service is a collection of dozens of value-added features.
There are currently 8 ways to get one free year of our premium service:
- Sharers: If you are someone who gives info, you deserve to receive it for free
- People who are in career transition (e.g., unemployed or about to be)
- Full-time students (includes high school commuters)
- People in their first year in the workforce (e.g., recent grads)
- Military – active duty as well as military people returning to the workforce
- Other people returning to the workforce (e.g., caretakers who are re-joining the commuting community)
- Senior citizens 65 years of age or older
- People who are disabled
Need to know
- A sharer is a consistent, reliable contributor who stands out on their route by providing messages which are received favorably and are inline with our best practices.
The actual number of alerts will vary based on size/history of the Clever community…and is determined at Admin’s discretion.
- Free users may not have access to all premium features (e.g., text message delivery of track numbers)
- If you’d like to take us up on this offer, or have other circumstances which you feel make you eligible, then please send us a note via the Contact link on our site. We treat your request with respect and discretion.
- This is implemented as a rebate (Commuter signs up for the premium service, and the fee is refunded after they are charged by Apple / Google).
- We reserve the right to revoke this offer at any time. However, nobody will unexpectedly be charged.