May 9th, 2014 | Published in
It’s one of the coolest features of The Inside Track.
We summarize everything you need to know about tonight’s trip home from NYC…and we send it to your inbox prior to the evening rush. This link explains the features.
- It’s automatic! You’ll have it before you head to the terminal for your trip home.
- No worries about cell or wi-fi reception at NY Penn, GCT, Port Authority, etc.
- You can generate it at any time via the Commuter Forecast option (via the “Gears” menu in The Inside Track)
When you do so, it displays in your browser…and is also e-mailed to you.
- You can opt out by un-checking Daily commuter forecast on your profile
NOTE: The Commuter Forecast is based on your commuter profile. Please be sure that information is up-to-date.
- Open up The Inside Track
- Click on the Settings (red “gears”) icon at the top right portion of the page
- Select Edit profile