Welcome to all the riders who learned about Clever Commute via the stories on WNBC or CNN/Money.com
There is still plenty of room to growâ€¦and the value of these communities increases as more people join. Please share the good news of Clever Commute. You have joined a community that gives you the ability to help (and receive help from) your fellow passengers. All of the â€œalertsâ€ and â€œadvisoriesâ€ will come from YOUâ€¦and are sent directly to your fellow commuters (on your line).
- Your should have received a â€œWelcomeâ€ mail. Please make note of the one e-mail address you need for the train line your ride (You can always reach CleverCommute staff via the website)
- Please make your messages to the group
(1) constructive and
(2) factual (share statements about what you see/know
Please share (info) …and don’t ask (questions of the group)
- The recent media attention has indeed caused a â€œgrowth spurtâ€ in our membershipâ€¦so there will be some growing pains Iâ€™m sureâ€¦but weâ€™ll get through it together.
- Follow this link to a few bullet points on â€œbest practicesâ€
Thanks for making this happen. Letâ€™s hope for a smooth commute.