It started with a handful of commuters here in NJ…and has now become a part of the fabric of the daily commute in the top commuting markets.
- Now serving CHICAGO…in addition to serving all of the NY metro area and Boston
- NYC subways…did you know that 40% of the subway is above ground? Wireless is coming to the MTA…and people are signing up for our service!
- What track is my train on? A new free feature and a great stress-reliever for riders of Metro North or NJ Transit Trains
- Proof positive: We have now amassed over 130 recent examples where Clever Commuter data was better and faster than anything else out there
- An incredible place to advertise
– Local business can use our new “self-serve” model to create a local campaign. (clevercommute.com/client)
– Large advertisers like the New York Knicks, Carnegie Hall, and Ann Taylor get full service.
Our advertisers kit: www.budurl.com/cleveradkit
- An army of commuters: We are nearing the 10,000 member mark…and literally growing every day
- A proven, 2-pronged business model:
– keep it free for commuters via non-intrusive relevant advertising
– Serve as the authoritative source of real-time data about the commute. (we license a datafeed to transit / news agencies)
Want to learn more about this exciting, patent-pending innovation? We’d love to talk to potential strategic partners, the press, and advertisers.
Joshua Crandall (Founder / CEO)
joshua – dot – crandall at clevercommute dot com
About us: https://clevercommute.com/blog/?page_id=2