- When you originally created your account, you used the “guest” feature of PayPal…and paid with a credit card
(NOT with a true PayPal account).
- Now, that card is no longer valid (e.g., lost, stolen, expired)
- Clever Commute and/or PayPal have notified you that your funding source was not valid
- You then went to PayPal…and added a new card to your PayPal account
(maybe you just created a proper PayPal account?)
Legacy - do not show
I used a “PayPal Guest” account at sign-up, and now that credit card is no longer valid
Why do I receive 2 copies of the messages (old format and new format)?
The short answer is that you were a member of the free service…and then you signed up for the premium.
Since the sign-up function for the two systems is not currently integrated…you are still active on both.
You may have missed this warning box at sign-up…and it points to this blog post which explains it in detail.
But the bottom line is: Send a note to feedback [at] clevercommute [dot] com saying “Change me to no-legacy-emails”
What Safari setting do I need so that Inside Track remembers me?
In order to be sure that you stay logged in to Inside Track:
Settings –> Safari –> privacy –> set block cookies from third parties and advertisers to “checked”
Still having trouble (especially for iOS7)? This video may help.
Why does the Inside Track departureboard not show my trains?
Most often, the answer is related to your profile settings. It is explained in detail at this blog post
(scroll down to A few things on your profile for you to verify…)
Short answer is to be sure that
- your Origin is your home…and your Destination is …well…your destination.
- you have properly set the Inbound/Outbound slider (HINT: Set it to Auto (AM/PM) )
How quickly do I receive these alerts?
Generally within 2 minutes of when your fellow commuter sends it.
Want faster options? Read all about it here.
I just sent an e-mail…so how come it did not get sent out to all?
Here are the top 7 reasons why it may be the case that you actually sent a message to your community on Clever Commute…but it did NOT go through.