Skip to content
- Don’t be shy if you see something that you think your fellow commuters would be interested in…especially if it will result in a delayed bus or train
- Be cordial.
- Remember that we are all trying to help each other and that the people on the list are your neighbors.
- When you write to the group, keep comments on the topic of commuting only
- A good guideline is to keep your entire message small enough to fit on the subject line.
- Be clear on origin / destination for a given train, bus, etc.
(e.g., inbound/outbound, Penn Station / Port Authority Grand Central)
- Please: no mails for networking, community news, politics, etc.
- Please share info…do not ask questions of the group
- Encourage your colleagues to join the group (people you see on the train checking their smartphones).
- This network works best when we have more “eyes”.
- Don’t worry if you don’t get any messages for days. That’s a sign that all is well.