What is the relationship between the free app and the Premium app?
How can you run a free service?
There are non-invasive ads in the messages you receive…so please support our sponsors.
We also home that you will upgrade to our premium service – The Inside Track
Help! My spam filter is preventing me from getting the alerts
For each list you are on, add 2 entries to your address book (whitelist). Use this example from Montclair trains
- DoNotReply “at” CleverCommute.com (the address that alerts come from)
- owner-Montclair-Boonton-Line “at” clevercommute.com (additional entry)
What is The Inside Track?
A new premium service from Clever Commute. It is comprised of
- New features you’ve never seen before
- Enriched versions of things we have previously offered
Do you still offer the free service for commuters?
Yes…via our free app. See clevercommute.com/app for more info.
Can I log into the premium service (Inside Track) with my legacy e-mail address?
No. Your membership at The Inside Track is totally separate from any other with us.
What are the features of The Inside Track?
We keep adding to that list! Please see the feature matrix.
How much does Inside Track cost?
“Very little” if you think about the fact that you probably pay $3,000-4,000 a year to commute!
Our current promotion is $29.99 for the first year (that’s $2.50 a month)…and $39.99/year after that.
All customers receive the first 30 days for free.
Is Inside Track an app?
No. It’s more than just an app. It’s a full Commuter Information Service….with these components:
- A mobile site that runs on all of your devices (iPhone, Andriod, Blackberry, and all versions of Windows…all tablets and PC/Mac)
- Delivery via text message, e-mail or via the mobile web (you control your preferences)
- A mobile-enabled enhanced departureboard..and tons of other features
It is real-time information…tailored to your commuting schedule…and delivered as you like it.
If it’s not in the App Store, then how do I get Inside Track?
Visit https://clevercommute.com/insidetrack to sign up…as well as for day-to-day use.