|This page explains one or more of the dozens of amazing features found in Clever Commute Premium.
The beauty of Clever Commute is that we offer riders the full 360 degree view of their commute...with control over how/when the information is delivered to them.
Clever Commute originally started as a crowdsoucing company...but we have gone well beyond that. Here is a closer look:
- User-generated content - We have tens of thousands of commuters who give you a first-hand look at what is happening on your commute. Our technology cleanses, curates, and removes duplicate messages in order to be sure that you get the most benefit from the wisdom of the crowds.
- Official Information from the Transit Providers - Our technology talks to theirs...and you benefit. Through a variety of interfaces, we make it simple for you to access the data from your carrier. You no longer need to sign up with them.
- Social Media - We scour the web for the best info for you. Sometimes it comes directly from your carrier. Sometimes it comes from others who share our passion for actionable commuter info. But it's always information about your commute. So it doesn't matter if (for example) you are on Twitter or not. We fetch it and deliver it to you per your preferences.
- Historical - No one has more data than we do. Clever Commute was founded in 2008. That gives us years of context and history about every commute in the areas we serve. We use that data to provide you with the best information
- Algorithms - Data is interesting...but it's fascinating when you do things with it. We have deep knowledge of the issues on each of the carriers we serve, so we know what triggers the events / alerts / tips which help you. You won't find this anywhere else.
The best part: you are in control!
Every person and commuting pattern is different. Users of our premium service can generally opt-in/out of the above as they'd like. You can also select the time-of-day and day-of-week that you want to receive notifications. You can pause your notifications when you are on vacation. You can even hit snooze and let us know when you'd like to resume.