There are currently 9 ways to get one free year of our Premium service:
- Sharers: If you are someone who gives info, you deserve to receive it for free (more info)
- People who are in career transition (e.g. unemployed or about to be)
- Full-time students (includes high school commuters)
- People in their first year in the workforce (e.g. recent grads)
- Military - active duty as well as military people returning to the workforce
- Other people returning to the workforce (e.g. caretakers who are re-joining the commuting community)
- Senior citizens 65 years of age or older
- People who are disabled, pregnant or have any kind of mobility or material health issue
- Essential workers - (e.g. your commute is mandated by COVID-19
Need to know
- A sharer is a consistent, reliable contributor who stands out on their route by providing messages which are received favorably and are in line with our best practices.
- Free users may not have access to all premium features (e.g. no text message delivery of track numbers...but yes to push notifications)
- If you'd like to take us up on this offer or have other circumstances that you feel make you eligible, then please send us a note via the Contact link on our site. We treat your request with respect and discretion.
- We reserve the right to revoke this offer at any time. However, nobody will unexpectedly be charged.