|This page explains one or more of the dozens of amazing features found in Clever Commute Premium.|
|Unsolicited feedback from users of the Clever Commute Premium service.
Each of these comments came from different people.
- I love your app, especially the Track Prediction feature of the Departure Board
- the track predictor is darn handy. knowing which track makes it easier to switch concourses in advance.
- I love love LOVE Clever Commute! The Premium membership rocks!
- Clever Commute = worth every penny!
- Thanks for all you do, Josh! I am happy to pay for GOOD info.
- The app is incredibly helpful, saved me a bunch of times already
- It’s a great service and I thought the least I can do is start paying for it.
- The Clever text message with track number saved me tonight. When I got to Penn, the train was off the board…but I had the info on my phone, so I made my train.
- The track predictor feature is a game-changer. I beat the rush and got a great seat.
- Freaking awesome that you predicted the track for my train. Boom: it was on track 6! I am in heaven.
- Love the premium app!
- I love the Premium app, thanks very much!
- I’ll be renewing at whatever the cost indefinitely as long as your service is running. It’s become such an invaluable tool it’s hard to describe how useful a platform youve really built is. Just wanted to say thank you again and please keep up the amazing work!
- I used the track predictor and was the first person upstairs in a double decker facing forward
- I am really, really enjoying the departure board feature with track history.
I love that your are on a mission to listen and respect feedback, constantly improve and be a game changer for regular commuters!
- the main reason I use CC is for track prediction. I love the feature and find it’s impressively accurate.
- I think the prediction feature is awesome!