[contentblock id=2 img=gcb.png]
|Play it safe! Please do not descend to track level until your train has been announced.|
In case you have not yet seen the visual walk-through of how it works, please visit this page.
We do not gaurantee that we will predict your track with 100% acccuracy. But we do our best to de-stress your evening. Our algorithms leverage our historical databases and real-time feeds from the transit providers.
As a result, we:
- Limit the potential number of in-scope tracks to a reasonable number of choices
- Eliminate tracks which will not be used for a given train
(our eliminate processing is based on recent actual usage…so when a track is removed as a choice in the app, you have high confidence of where the train will not be)
Tip: The accuracy of the prediction improves as the official departure time nears.
In addition to our algorithms, the commuters play a part, too!
- Form your own thesis! Use the slider to add/remove days of history to/from the forecast.
- Look at the details and the summary to formulate your best guess
- Press Cast Your Vote button to tell other commuters “The train is here!”
Remember: Most staircases serve two tracks…so that may improve your chances of beating the crowds.