The one-liner: Please go to your app store and rate (with "stars") and review (with "words") the Clever Commute app.
More: For an app publisher, it's not enough to simply be in the app store. In order to show up in searches, I need to continuously:
- release new versions of the app
- update all of the info about the app
(description, pictures, promotional videos, etc)
I gladly do these things with passion.
There are three other things that are incredibly helpful for keeping the app visible.
I CAN'T do these, but our supporters can:
- Rate the app using the "5-star" system
- Review the app (even if it's one sentence)
- Install the app, keep it installed, and use it
App store steps to Rate and Review
If there is anything stopping you from leaving 5 stars or otherwise-positive feedback, please give me the chance to address your concerns.
If you are looking for ideas on what to say about the app, look at these testimonials.