July 19th, 2010 | Published in announcements
AUGUST ADVERTISING PROMOTION
Commuting issues never take a vacation! Promote your brand on Clever Commute for just $100! This is roughly 1/2 off the published rates for Clever Commute advertising
Across the Clever Commute community, vendors have been leveraging the Clever Commute platform (the New York Knicks, Ann Taylor/LOFT, Carnegie Hall, NFL.com, Stitcher.com…and more).
In order to meet the needs of our clients and handle the growth, we are implementing a new feature: self-service for advertisers.
This new approach is similar to what you might see other places on the web: Publishers (like Clever Commute, Google, Facebook) provide technology-based tools which allow you to create ad campaigns, arrange payment, and monitor progress.
Imagine: share the news about your brand, cause or event with an incredibly affluent (and employed!) audience. If you are not yet familiar with our advertising services, please check out:
- Our media kit for advertisers (you’ll reach an awesome audience: the average Clever Commuter earns $178K a year)
- An example of a Clever Commute Ad
How to take action
- Go to http://www.clevercommute.com/client and set up your account
- Create your ad (select one line for to run on…but our operations team will update it to run on all lines!)
Some fine print
- Clever Commute reserves the right to decline any advertiser for reasons such as competition and suitability
- Accepted ads will be given at least 10,000 impressions (e.g., 1 ad shown to 100 people = 100 impressions).
- We have done a fair amount of internal testing of this new approach/software. With that said, this is “beta” software…so all features may not work.
- This offer is only valid for new relationships with Clever Commute…and does not void/override any outstanding proposals. Can not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- You must pre-pay using a credit card…before August 1
- Limited to the first 45 paid advertisers