Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the features of the free app?
- Are there versions for both Andriod and iOS?
- Does the app send “Notifications”? E-mail? Text messages?
- How does this differ from the alerts from New Jersey Transit (LIRR, Metro-North, etc)?
- What are the examples where Clever Commute helps?
- Which transit providers does the service currently cover?
- What about Blackberry and Windows phone devices?
If You Are Thinking about Our Premium Service
For Users Of Our Free Service
- Why does the Recent Alerts page show old alerts?
- How is the nickname field used? Can I change mine?
- Can Clever commute help me if I experienced a mean / discourteous driver / conductor etc?
- How do I change my e-mail address?
- How come my stop/station (bus, PATH, etc) are not listed?
- How come don’t see any Recent Alerts?
- What are some commonly-used abbreviations/jargon in Clever Commute?
- How do I manage (turn on/off …change sounds) push notifications?