Android and iOS version are available! Free!
Key features: Viewing Alerts
- Shows you user-generated alerts in a newsfeed-style interface
- See the location of the alert on a map
- Optional push notifications when a new alert is posted
Key features: Sending Alerts
- Option to add a category to a post (or simply allow our technology to do that for you)
- Option to add a train number to a post
- Dynamic countdown counter for message size
Key features: User Profile
- Switch between transit lines to see alerts on other routes
- Easily modify your primary route, start/end points
- App-based approach keeps you logged in
New: A Leaderboard
New: A real-time, customizable Departureboard with data from the transit providers
Enhanced: Viewing Alerts
- Reorganized the page to give you a faster, cleaner user interface
- Each alert now has a bold Headline…so you can quickly determine if an alert is of interest to you.
- Benefit from relevant alerts from riders (Rail Warriors) on other lines. Look for the Clever pawprint next to their name…and pink banner)
- See the estimated impact (duration) of a given alert
- You may opt-in to read Vents from fellow commuters
- You may opt-in to check the status of your train/bus by reading Check ins
Enhanced: Sending Alerts
- Improved structure for the user-generated alerts.
- Alerts now have a headline (aka “The Issue” [Category])
- Capture the impact: A short delay? Long?
For both: Pick it yourself…or let our technology determine it for you!
- You benefit from our trusted users (Rail Warriors)…who can send one alert to multiple communities
(e.g., something from another line/route will affects YOUR commute!)
- Hashtag it!
- You can blow off some steam using our new Vent feature
- You can simply share the location of your train / bus or any alert via our new Check In feature
Enhanced: Your Profile (Profile is indeed now your profile.)
New: A proper Settings menu
- My Commute – Easily modify your primary route, start/end points and commuting days / times
(Premium users have the option to only receive alerts during their commute days/times)
- Comms and Config – Premium users go here to set their app preferences (e.g., Communication preferences and other Configuration)
- MyTrains – Premium users go here to let us know which trains you are intereted in (for track numbers and other special alerts)
New: A Help menu – with the info you’d expect
- About the app
- How to contact us
- Terms and Conditions
- Best Practices (Rules of the Road)