In version 2.0, we overhauled what used to be the Profile page...and broke it into new components. This post explains one of them:
Think of this as the Who are you? section of the app. It is not What is your commute? Nor is it What are your app preferences?
- Switch between transit lines to see alerts on other routes
- Easily modify your primary route, start/end points
- App-based approach keeps you logged in
Eventually, we’ll expose some of that information in order to improve the experience for you and your fellow passengers.
We will not expose your name, e-mail address or zip code.
We may share
- Your nickname
- Your badge (e.g., Tourist, Commuter, or Rail Warrior)
- Your start/end stations
- How many people have marked you as a favorite
- Your bio (users have the option to leave their bio blank)
- A Commuting tip (users have the option to leave this field blank)
- A URL/website (again – this is optional)