Welcome to all the riders who joined after reading about Clever Commute at hoboken411.com. There is still plenty of room to growâ€¦and the value of these Clever communities increases as more people join. Please continue to share the good news of Clever Commute.
You have joined a community that gives you the ability to help (and receive help from) your fellow passengers. All of the â€œalertsâ€ and â€œadvisoriesâ€ will come from YOUâ€¦and are sent directly to your fellow commuters (on your line). A few other things to note:
- Your should have received a â€œWelcomeâ€ mail. Please make note of the one e-mail address you need for the train line your ride (You can always reach the CleverCommute staff via the website…or at clevercommute at emailworld dot org)
- Please make your messages to the group actionable, factual, and objective.
- Please do not ask questions of the group (e.g., “how are things tonight? any delays?”). Rather, you should assume that the best information from the crowd has been shared.
- The recent media attention has indeed caused a â€œgrowth spurtâ€ in our membershipâ€¦so there will be some growing pains Iâ€™m sureâ€¦but weâ€™ll get through it together.
- Follow this link to a few bullet points on â€œbest practicesâ€ http://clevercommute.com/blog/page-rules-of-the-road/
Thanks for making this happen. Letâ€™s hope for a smooth commute.