We continue to grow and grow…so here are some basics about using Clever Commute:
Almost all of our information comes from the commuters. Therefore…it’s key that you each understand how you can each SHARE information with your fellow commuters.
How you SHARE information*
- Use your e-mail program to send a message
- Put your entire message in the SUBJECT line (e.g., do NOT use the body of your e-mail)
- Each train line / bus route / etc has its own “community”.Therefore, for THIS community, you should send it to [see e-mail]
(please add that address to your “Contacts”)
How you can RECEIVE the information
- Via e-mail (you got this, right? 😉
- Via Twitter (see https://clevercommute.com/twitter)
- Via our mobile app. No install needed. Works on all smartphones. (see http://m.clevercommute.com)
* Two things to note before you share
- If you are new to Clever Commute, please sit back and get the feel of how things work here before you “post” anything.
FYI – We actually won’t allow you to share for your first 30 days
- Over these past 5 years, we’ve learned a few things about how to best harness “the wisdom of the crowds”.
Here is a blog post with “the top 6 reasons your messages was NOT sent out”