Savvy commuters know and love our passenger-focused offerings. But we also offer solutions for transportation and media professionals.
Our existing B2B product is called Clever Commute Professional. It combines aggregated real-time data feeds with advisory services form Clever Commute package of real-time More info can be found here.
In addition, Clever Commute also maintains a data warehouse of metrics which can be made available to support your research or story. Among the information we can provide*
- Details of alerts before/during/after a commuter event/issue (e.g., a derailment)
- Historical commuter alerts (with transit provider name, route name, date, time…and reason/cause <=NEW)
- Track-number information for trains at major stations (e.g. which tracks are used [and which are not], length of pre-notification announcement for track numbers)
- Train incident information for departures and on-going travel (cancellations, delays)
* depth and breadth of the data varies by variables such as transit provider and terminal