If you are reading this post, then there is likely a problem with the funding source used by your personal PayPal account.
(see https://www.clevercommute.com/payments for more info)
In order to get your Clever Commute account up-and-running, there are 1 or 2 steps.
(1) Ensure that you have a valid funding source for your PayPal account
- Go to PayPal and click on the Wallet option at the top of the page.
- Ensure that PayPal balance, Bank accounts and Credit and debit cards are sufficient /valid to cover the cost of your subscription
(2) Let PayPal know what funding source should be used for your Clever Commute account
- Click on the settings (gears) icon at the top right corner of the PayPal home page
- Look for Payment settings on the lower right side of the page
- Click on Preapproved payments
- Click on Clever Communicator, LLC
- Update the Funding Source to a valid payment method