This is another feature of Clever Commute Premium.
Yes, your transit provider may indeed publish travel alerts on their web site. They may even e-mail some of them. But when you give them your e-mail address, you also may get unsolicited mails from them (promotions, corporate comms, etc). We solve for that, and ALSO give you these features:
- categorization (with the option to filter-by-category)
- color-coding (for readability)
- delivery as text message
- the ability to set delivery preferences by time-of-day and day-of-week
- a way to easily pause/resume/snooze
And of course, if you don’t want to receive these messages, you can opt out.
Example (for NJT Riders). [Click to enlarge any image]
1. NJT publishes a Travel Alert
2. Our technology cleans, categorizes and color-codes it and sends it to you
As a text message…
or an e-mail