If you ride NJ Transit trains from NY Penn Station, then check out our new offering which tweets your track number. This is very cool because tweets are fast and simple…and it gives you newfound control over the delivery of your data. When you “follow” the track announcements for your line, you can even tell Twitter to send them to you as text messages!
Here are the “follows”
- @cc_ny_nec_trx – track numbers for the Northeast Corridor line
- @cc_ny_mande_trx – Gladstone/Morristown line
- @cc_ny_njcl_trx – North Jersey Coast line
- See this link for Montclar-Boonton Line
Other great news: separately from the “track number” tweets, we also deliver the general Clever alerts via Twitter. So, instead of your getting “alerts” in your inbox, you can get those as tweets as well. You can read all about that at https://clevercommute.com/twitter
- For general alerts regarding Northeast Corridor Line, follow @cc_njtt_nec
- For general alerts regarding North Jersey Coast Line, follow @cc_njtt_njcl
- For general alerts regarding Gladstone & Morristown Lines, follow @cc_njtt_mande
Remember: generally, tweets are delivered faster than e-mails!
Here are notes about using Twitter (from Twitter.com)
- How To Get SMS Notifications for Tweets – https://support.twitter.com/articles/14020-twitter-via-sms-basic-features#sms-notifications
- How to manage Twitter “sleep settings” – https://support.twitter.com/articles/15366-how-to-manage-mobile-sleep
Finally: Please note that this new service is beta…and is currently free. The use of any Clever Commute services is subject to our Terms and Conditions.