There is a lot of great information out there regarding the overall MNR experience…and we hope to cover those in a future blog post. But for now, we wanted to highlight the ones which will help in the aftermath of the May 17 derailment. Please send us any others you have (via the Contact Us feature of the web site).
- http://www.facebook.com/mtamnr – The Metro North Facebook page – It has 4,784 Likes…and it is a good source of info from MTA…as well as some good engagement with the commuters
- Metro North on Twitter – @MetroNorthTweet It as about 12K followers.
- http://new.mta.info/mnr – Metro North home page
- http://web.mta.info/mnr/NewHaven/new-haven-line-service.html – Special updates for New Haven line riders
- http://www.mymtaalerts.com/LoginC.aspx – E-mail alerting service from Metro North
- http://www.mta.info/mnr/html/mnrmap.htm – Metro North Railroad service map
- @CTRailCommuter – Connecticut Metro-North Rail Commuter Council (Excellent advocates for improved commuter rail service in Connecticut)
- And of course we feel that every Metro North commuter should be a Clever Commuter.
To sign up, go to clevercommute.com/signup